Thank you Shannon for nominating me. Another absolutely inspiring blogger struggling with MS and writing about it. She has wonderful recipes and craft projects as well so stop by check out her blog at MSnubutterflies.wordpress.com
1) Thank the person who nominated you and tag him or her in your post
2) Display the award on your blog by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a ‘widget’
3) Answer the 11 questions asked of you and list 11 Random Facts About Yourself
4) Provide rules for accepting the award (cut and paste this section into your own post)
5) Nominate 5-11 bloggers you enjoy (ideally with 1000 or fewer followers) and inform them of their nominations
6)bCreate 11 new questions for your nominees to answer
7) Post your Liebster Award blog post link in the comments of your nominator’s Liebster Award Post
Shannon’s questions and my answers
1. Do you read several books at the same time or one at a time?
One at a time. Otherwise I can’t follow
2. What makes you break into your ‘happy dance’?
Probably eating something really good and chocolaty
3. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Loyal, honest, sarcastic
4. What do you wish outsiders understood about the struggles you are facing right now?
I get tired easily. Sometimes what is normal for you isn’t for me. I can’t always continue to hold proper etiquette attention as the evening progresses. There comes a point my body shuts down even though my eyes are open. I am a homebody and I’m more comfortable in my own surrounding because I know it and what works and doesn’t work for me here. I am more comfortable in places I know.
5. Where/what would you like to go/do that you have not yet explored/done?
I wish I could go to Hawaii
6. Which of your blog posts is your favorite and why? Please provide a link.
I don’t think I can pick they all mean something maybe out of the darkness comes the light it was so truthful to what I went threw with my ex.
7. Imagine you have superpowers. What would your power be? How about your ‘new’ name?
Id be a healer and would heal the world. My name would be Jamie I wouldn’t want anyone to know I healed them
8. What 3 traits do you look for in a friend?
Honesty! Kindness and humor same as Shannon
9. How is your life making an impact on the next generation?
Im bringing up a daughter and hopefully she’ll be kind and generous that she will do the same for others and it will spread. Best I can say.
10. What is your favorite color, flower, tree, dessert?
Black, yellow rose, white birch, anything chocolate
11. Coffee, tea, or????
11 facts about me
1) I collect Plakie Humpty Dumpties
2) I have 4 tattoos
3) I named my daughter after my big sister in my sorority
4) I originally had 5 cats before my 2 dogs
5) I still sleep with my Humpty Dumpty dolls
6) I’m a huge U2 fan
7) I had no idea what a blog was when I started this blog
8) my brother in law came up with Multiple Experiences
9) I name all my cars, right now I’m driving Bob my black Honda Civic
10) I love steak
11) I am a very goofy
My nominees are a great set of bloggers:
Knocked over by a feather
Conversations with Stella
please use the same question because my hands are too tired to write anymore