It is Giving Tuesday and today we ask to open your wallet for something other than presents for loved ones. Today we ask for you to donate to the French Bulldog Rescue Network. A group dedicated to helping surrendered, sick, older and abandoned French bulldogs. These are someone’s future loved ones that need your present of a donation today.
Hello FBRN volunteers and supporters,
For nearly two decades, FBRN’s mission has been to rescue, rehabilitate, and rehome French Bulldogs in need. FBRN would not been able to meet its goal without the financial support and time donated by volunteers like you—thank you for all you do!
Over the last year, FBRN has noticed that the dogs being surrendered are increasingly less healthy—which unfortunately means treatment costs that can run into thousands of dollars (tens of thousands in some cases). Significant medical issues, (such as IVDD, cardiac issues, orthopedic injuries, and severe allergies) in these difficult and sometimes unusual cases have dramatically increased our veterinary costs. Year to date, vet bills have totaled over $250,000—an increase of $30,000 compared to the same time period last year. FBRN started the year with 64 dogs in our care. So far in 2019, we have taken in 103 dogs and adopted out 79. Average expenses per dog are over $2,000.
FBRN needs your help to continue to help French Bulldogs in need. Every dollar raised enables us to help more French Bulldogs in need.
How you can help:
• Make a one-time donation by clicking https://secure.givelively.org/donate/french-bulldog-rescue-network-a-nonprofit-corporation/fbrn-giving-tuesday-2019 or by texting FBRNGT to 44321. We’ve made it easy to donate at any level!
• Make a recurring monthly donation and become a guardian to the Frenchies in our care. It is easy to do – simply choose the monthly option when you make your donation.
• Use the sharing buttons at the bottom of this page to share this with your friends, family, and fellow Frenchie lovers.
• Become a volunteer or contribute to FBRN in another way. Learn more here: http://frenchbulldogrescue.org/help-fbrn/?mobile=1
• Get the Match! If your employer matches charitable contributions, please don’t forget to submit your donation for an employer match before December 31st.
As many of you know, FBRN is an all-volunteer organization. We can always use your expertise in a variety of areas, including fundraising, home visits, writing, social media, transport, vet visits, and other administrative tasks. If you are already a volunteer and would like to become more involved, please email your regional intake coordinator or regional foster manager and let him/her know how you would like to become more involved.
With gratitude and lots of Frenchie kisses, we sincerely thank you for helping FBRN and for spreading the word.
FBRN’s Board of Directors