- Doing morning meditations and affirmations when I’m in that awake/sleeping state.
- Waking up to the faces of my dogs because that’s ALWAYS the first thing I see.
- Morning puppy love before I even get out of bed.
- Looking out my large bedroom window and seeing the water.
- Coffee brewing and making the house smell yummy in the AM.
- Finishing a 30, 45 or 60 minute exercise. Even though I’m in a chair for most of it, there is always the feeling when it’s completed.
- A Course In Miracles setting my self on the right path for the day.
- Looking through my emails and reading other blog posts written.
- Gazing out my balcony watching the water, birds and looking for boats.
- My two dogs settling back on my lap for morning naps after breakfast.
- Thinking about what I want to say in my own blog and watching it unfold into a blog post.
- Mornings in my house before anyone is up or my aid gets here. When it is just the morning routine of me and my dogs.
4 thoughts on “Happiness is….”
So nice Jamie! ♥️♥️♥️
Sounds wonderful. Except the coffee part!