- There are people out there that could have interest in someone in a wheelchair. The interest varies I’m sure but I did get contacted by many people with my main picture being me in my chair.
- I like me alone time. I am with my aid 40 hours a week. I love her she’s wonderful but I like having my house to myself. I like the quiet and I don’t get much of it. I don’t want someone else around me 24/7. I wanted something less maybe once a week.
- I don’t want a sexual relationship. I want a companion and friend if anything. I don’t know if that’s dating and I don’t know if that’s on plenty of fish. I want someone I could laugh with and has my mind set. Someone like me maybe with a chronic illness too.
- People on these dating sites are still crazy. They say crazy things, believe crazy things and think they are more than they are. I’m all for confidence but give me a break.
- Men who love dogs are kind of cute. I like the pictures of men with their dogs. I wrote to any man who wrote me that had a picture of their dog. If you could love an animal that much I would think you have a bigger heart for people.
- I’m ok I could meet someone and maybe one day I will and maybe I won’t but I’m ok either way. I’m happy and I’m loved by family and friends. I love my dogs and my home. I’m grateful for my life and where I am. I’m not going to settle just so I’m not alone. I’m ok with being with me if that’s the way it all works out.
I am not giving up necessarily just pausing but I’m proud of myself for trying again. Maybe I’ll unpause in September and see where that takes me. For now I need to get through the heat.