Good morning to all. It’s September 1st and I’m doing my happy dance. I made it through another summer. I want to be the kind of person that has a summer place where it is cooler like in Alaska or Iceland. Someplace I can retreat to during the hit and humid months in New York. I don’t think that’s an unreasonable accommodation. Im not a beach person although I love to gaze out over the water. I just love views. I can gaze over beautiful snowy glaciers in Antarctica can’t I? I certainly would love to see the northern lights. Anyone know a real estate agent in that region?
Ok back to reality it is September 1 but it’s still hot and humid. I certainly did well this year hibernating so I am genuinely looking forward to the fall. My favorite season. Big birthday coming right around the corner. I’m turning 50 very soon. I have a few things I’d like to do which might make for good presents too.
- I want to learn to shoot a gun. There is a gun range right in my town and I’ve always wanted to learn.
- Skydiving I’m not sure if I could because of my legs but maybe one of those places with the giant fan that blows you up high.
- Liposuction I work so damn hard to keep myself strong I’d love some help. I swear that is my only vain thing.
- I would never say no to a down payment towards another pet, just saying.
- Im sleeping really well with my weighted moon pal stuffed animal. It is the first time something has ever replaced humpty. Im just sleeping so much better, I could always have other colors.
- A new super heavy winter blanket. I had the original Ralph Lauren denim blanket from my Aunt and uncle ?? but it got put away still slightly damp one year and grew black mold. Killed me. It was the best blanket. Can’t find it anymore. It was the warmest thing EVER. Im always looking for something like it. Haven’t found anything yet.
- If anyone happens to come across a cure for MS or to repair myelin, that would go pretty high on my list as well.
Ok maybe this list is premature since my birthday is still over 2 months away but it made me happy to think about. In the meantime join me in my September 1 happy dance and have a great day.