The sneezing started last night. I am starting my regiment of Doterra Oregano and OnGuard today. Hopefully I could knock it out before it starts. I take Ocrevus so common colds can take longer to leave my system but since I started with the natural oils I’ve been very fortunate not to have that issue. I wrote a lot of information about the oils in this post https://multipleexperiences.org/2018/09/15/schools-back-reminder-about-oils-doterra/ or check out my page https://multipleexperiences.org/doterra-oils/.
The common cold could put you down for a week easily while taking Ocrevus. It’s because of your weakened immune system. I do a couple of things to try to prevent it.
- I use the vitality pack from Doterra which is vitamins that support healthy cell function https://multipleexperiences.org/2018/06/21/doterra-lifelong-vitality-pack/
- I try not to over extend myself and rest when I need to rest.
- I try to wash my hands as often as possible especially after I’m in public places with many people like my physical therapy.
- I try to eat heathy. I know I’m working with a weakened immune system.
- I try to exercise and stay moving as much as my multiple sclerosis allows.
- I use the natural oils like Oregano when I feel like I am starting to get sick to prevent the duration.
- I use OnGuard as a prevention if I am flying or around other sick people and want to prevent getting sick at all.
- I do my best.
It certainly isn’t a fool proof list but it’s important to pay attention. A cold can lead to other infections. Ocrevus decrease your body’s ability to fight those infections. So stay heathy, I am going to try as well.